Sunday 21 February 2016

I shall someday reach you with my poetry,to live in a kingdom my imagination lived!

Each person I meet everyday,
Each stranger whom I've known
And a day each while adding on to our sojourn;
It gives me every reason to know you a bit more,
To fathom,to respect and to love you the most!

From where did you arrive to be 
A part of my life?
And now at your arrival;
How'd you rest my life in thee?

My mind and soul never stops hovering 
At your thoughts!
It lingers with our yesterdays,
It smiles for the talks of today
And dreams about every tomorrow with thee!

What is so passionate about thee?
Your eyes? that witness necromancy;
Your talks? that witness pilfer;
Your soul? that witness innocence
Or you? who witness me.

No,I fancy not a word with else men
But with you my talks for life,
With you my stay until death 
And even after!
To love you more, every moment I own!

I know not how it feels to be loved
But I know how beautiful it is 
To love you a bit more as each day proceeds,
Without your own notice!
To steal your heart like you stole mine.

I shall someday reach you with my poetry,
To live in a kingdom my imagination lived!
To explain it better how much I loved you;
More and more without my own notice,
Like you stole my soul!

Ask me someday while you talk about the world,
"Why do I own the most special place for me in thou?"
Ask me,"Why would you not tell me about thine love?"
And ask me to my surprise,
"Would you love me like I do for life?"

To stare at thine eyes then, I would know that we felt the same and never expressed the same.

YMS.

6 comments: