Friday 26 February 2016

Being in thine muse..!!

You were the reason why,
I ever started penning down my thoughts.
You were the joy in life to remember about.
Li'l words to reach you with
I wrote , those rows of small lines;
Those li'l lyrical compositions.
Then to incept with poetry
My line at first was
"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet!"
Not cuz I loved thee
But surely for thee were special to self!

The li'l talks of misunderstanding for
Which I incepted with my first ever poetry!
I wrote then 'come back' while you returned truly
To witness the happiness in me cuz of thee.

Long it has been since then,
Years long.

Those li'l talks still remain in my memory
As beautiful thoughts;
For thee is now not my old possession.
You're a new grown up adult with
Time all lost in life for the ones
Who love thou!

Those old times while we spoke
During the late nights for long;
Else world asleep then and before leaving
Said 'bye' for hours.
Yes! I miss them.
For, now we hardly speak those times
We said 'bye'.
They were all the best times
And shall remain the same unless
It'd be thee who'd decide there are better.

I want to read those lines of 'come back'
For I wish you return today,
Like you did years before to introduce me again
To the old person I knew.

I know you for the years we travelled along
Better than every other folk all around!
You've stolen my li'l part of soul so perfectly
That you try to the infinity and back
You can never part from me
Though you'd, from my life.

Where is the old kid who loved and waited
for my talks?
If getting back is a pain of times
Well,I would endure them but
Please return from thine within.

I want more memories to miss each day
And not miss you for life
To sob and weep.

I don't want want my poems with
Tears shed over it while I write.
I want to pen those memories
Which would make me chuckle,
Which would make me laugh!
I want to write a long novel
Where it'd be about us;
Falling in love.
To never be separated in every birth.
I want to live the happiness again
And I want my papers be a mirror
Where I'd find thee each time I write;
To blush and hide from the else world
For the reason,they'd see me not blush
Being in thine muse..!!

YMS.    



No comments:

Post a Comment