Monday 15 February 2016

I just wish I'm your thought for reassurance...!!!


I wish you bounce back from the past and live the today...
I wish you accept the fact and reckon the truth..
I wish you stop your odious life and live it to the esteems..
At times we look back into the past for we're not compelled
Yet the pith of core just drags us back...
Times had,memories lived just remain as memories...frown emoticon
For we should accept that the person in our alive memories can never return..
For they're not our's any more...
They're lost,forever lost...frown emoticon
To see you so sullen with thoughts of yesterdays,I go speechless
Cuz you are never on another thought than so the lost.


I wish I could be your thought for reassurance..
I wish you just be mine and not another's..frown emoticon
And I again say reckon,acknowledge,accept and live the life today..
For do not forget if not the one you love,exists here people who love you...smile emoticon
YMS..!!

2 comments: