Sunday 14 May 2017

Which can hidden be but never forgotten!

I just crossed by that place
We'd decided to meet at first.
The place we'd decided,would go only
Together!
For a moment flinch caught to my sinews
A feel while everything seemed to unnerve self.
My eyes were struck there,
My gaze never moved!

For a li'l while,every talk of the day
We decided to drift  together
Flashed on my mind waving before my eyes;
When i just realized,
I'd never go there ever!
For the promise said "together the first place be it
And until then not even alone
Would we visit there."
Like the first time though by selves
But together.

I cross by that place everyday
Like you cross my mind every moment!
But the agony of truth is
Only thoughts about being there that
Once was a dream I reminisce;
Unlike you who've made home
On my mind which can hidden be
But never forgotten.

YMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment