Tuesday 16 May 2017

I remember not!

I remember not the count,
The number of times my mind would've bid you
'Goodbye'.
I remember not the number of times
I've apologized for a mistake I don't own!
I remember not the count for a
Come back after I decided not to talk to you.
After I decided to never turn back.

Be it months or years,
After I thought I've moved ahead.
A single talk of your's could recommence the whole forgotten path
Like it always never wished to even terminate at the infinite.
While it then tries to continue on a normal pace,
Know not what obstacles faces the path.

You tell me not what everything is about!
I wonder at times if you fail to express or
Exists nothing to express about.
You give me hopes and every second time
I just expect.
When they break my tears down my cheeks.
I am hopeless then,when you return to my happiness.

Strange be this human tendency!
You like  them not and their rights be your wrongs
And that one you love,everything wrong be it what they do
But nothing ever seems to be a mistake.
How do I interpret,how do I accept or
How do I deny anything?
Cuz nature taught me that the colors seen
Are the only colors not accepted.
It taught me that the most broken
Looks most beautiful.
The former being sky and latter the rain!
 I still know not if I'll remember the count
About my mind's jurisdiction sentencing to forget thee
But I surely know for a reason that
This name and place in life mine would never be replaced.

YMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment