Friday 20 January 2017

Yesterdays were the illusion my soul lived in!

It's the same old scented breeze brushing me
As whole but a part;
The same window sill by which I stood once
Thinking about your presence to provide me warmth
From the cool blowing air.
It's all the same rustle of leaves echoing in my ears;
The same moonless sky and those pole lights
Brightening those green leaves beautifully as orange.
The same iridescent roads illuminating
Cuz of the fallen and gone away rain
With just droplets left behind
For those pole lights to diverge light upon!
The same old noisy window sill that once
Reminded me of all the good times,
Like it held them all.

The empty coffee cup and those pieces of laconic writings.
Everything about you were alive but soulless!
Every thought shrieked but silence echoed!
everything so brights and distinct but darkness scattered!
Mind's natter never stopped but my lips never moved!
My fingers flew with words but wondering,
What more to write ahead!

Everything about you still exists except you
Cuz you're gone!
My yesterdays feared your absence  but today,
I know,your presence is no more the truth.

Mind clattered of the cry but my eyes were all dry.
Unimaginable was this world without you;
May be I just imagined!
For the truth is,it's not anymore about
'Being in thine muse'
But about living the reality.

My yesterdays,smile! the mocking smile.
For they were the illusion my soul lived in.
My today alarms me with learnt past
For it is the reality my life is living.
My tomorrows hovers ahead to
Never again linger with the yesterdays
For they are fallen away and gone
With scars left behind like of those
Of the fallen leaves from those trees
Which was once it's past,
Which may once have only been the
Reason for it's survival!
It lives yet,cuz the leaf buds could take them over.

YMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment